RedDoorz Plus Near Ciputra World Kuningan 2: Jakarta's BEST Hotel Deal?

RedDoorz Plus near Ciputra World Kuningan 2 Jakarta Indonesia

RedDoorz Plus near Ciputra World Kuningan 2 Jakarta Indonesia

RedDoorz Plus Near Ciputra World Kuningan 2: Jakarta's BEST Hotel Deal?

Okay, buckle up, buttercups, because we're diving headfirst into the labyrinthine world of RedDoorz Plus Near Ciputra World Kuningan 2. Jakarta's BEST Hotel Deal? That's the question, and frankly, after living there for a weekend, I… well, I have thoughts. Let's get messy with it. This isn't your perfectly polished travel blog, this is a real-life, sleep-deprived, caffeine-fueled adventure.

First Impressions: The Accessibility Angle? Uh… Kinda Mixed?

So, accessibility is key these days, right? Alright, here's the deal:

  • Accessibility: It says they have facilities for disabled guests. Okay. I didn't personally test this (thankfully!), but always confirm specific needs directly with the hotel. Look, I’m all about inclusion, and a hotel that says they’re accessible? Promising. Call 'em up and make sure!
  • Getting Around: Free parking? Score! Car park on-site? Excellent. Taxi service? Check. Airport transfer? Yes, please! They get the practical stuff right. But there’s no mention of ramps or anything else, so again, double-check if you have specific needs.

The Tech Stuff: Wi-Fi Woes and Wonderfulness

Let's get real: Wi-Fi is the oxygen of modern travel. You need it. I need it to complain about the Wi-Fi.

  • Free Wi-Fi in all rooms!: Thank. God. I need to work, I need to stream, I need to, you know, exist online. And the Wi-Fi was decent. Not blazing fast, but good enough to binge-watch trash TV and avoid doing actual work. Okay, maybe partially avoid.
  • Internet Access: I saw both Wi-Fi and LAN (that’s wired internet, kids!) listed in the in-room amenities, which is a bit of a throwback, but hey, options are good. Options are very good.
  • Wi-Fi in Public Areas: Yes! Because sometimes you want to lurk in the lobby, judging people (and surreptitiously checking your Instagram).

Cleanliness & COVID-19 Precautions: Sanitized Sanity or Just a Facade?

This is where things get interesting. (And by interesting, I mean, crucial.)

  • Anti-viral Cleaning Products: Good start.
  • Hand Sanitizer: Checkkkk.
  • Daily Disinfection in Common Areas: Okay, promising.
  • Rooms Sanitized Between Stays: YES! This is what I want.
  • Staff Trained in Safety Protocol: Hmmm. I hope so. I'm sure they are.
  • Safe Dining Setup: Supposedly. I'll get to that.

The Dining Disaster (and Deliciousness!): Food, Glorious Food, and a Few Hiccups

Okay, food is where the hotel experience lives or dies. I came prepared. I left feeling… complicated.

  • Restaurants: Plural! Excitement!
  • (Almost there) Breakfast [buffet]: Almost. Okay, not the glorious buffet of a five-star hotel, but it had the basics – eggs, some kind of sausage (questionable origins, but hey, I survived), toast, and all the coffee I could drink. Which was a lot.
  • Coffee Shop: Yes! I needed that pre-work caffeine, and the coffee was… passable. Not life-changing, but better than the stuff in my room (which was instant, and therefore, a crime against humanity).
  • Poolside Bar & Snack Bar: (eyes light up). Look, I didn't use either. Because I was working. But the potential was there.
  • Asian & International Cuisine in Restaurant: Yes. Variety! (I didn’t go to these)

The Real Meat & Problems and Issues

  • Room Service [24-hour]: Yes! This is a lifesaver when you're working late and can't face the outside world. The menu was limited, but after a long day, any food is good food.
  • Breakfast… in my room?: Yes! Breakfast in bed (well, at the desk) is always a win.
  • Sanitized Kitchen and Tableware Items: I hope! I believe! Everything seemed clean, thankfully.
  • Alternative Meal Arrangement: (what does that even mean?). Yeah, that’s not really going to help me decide if I can order a different kind of food.

The "Things To Do" Tease: Relaxing? Maybe.

This is where the hotel tries to sell you a fantasy of relaxation.

  • Pool with View: Meh. It's there. It's outdoor. It gets the job done, maybe.
  • Fitness Center: Yep. Didn't use it. Still felt guilty.
  • Spa/Sauna/Steamroom: Ooooh. Okay, now we're talking. Very tempting. I didn't indulge (because working!), but the option was there. And that's kinda what matters.
  • Massage: Always a good thing.

Services and Conveniences: The Things You Need to Survive

The nuts and bolts. Does it have what you need? Let's have a look.

  • Air conditioning in public area?: Of course. Jakarta is a sauna, people.
  • Concierge: Yes. Helpful? Yes!
  • Cash withdrawal: Yes. Important.
  • Daily housekeeping: God, yes.
  • Dry cleaning/Laundry service/Ironing service: Yes. I’m lazy, I need all of this.
  • Elevator: Essential. (unless you like climbing stairs).
  • Facilities for disabled guests: See above. Always check!
  • Luggage storage: Check.
  • Safety deposit boxes: Good.

My Honest Assessment:

Look, this isn't the Four Seasons. It's a RedDoorz Plus. Think "budget-friendly, potentially comfy, with some perks." It's a solid option that offers value for your money.

Quirks and Observations:

  • The room was… well, it tried to be stylish. Think IKEA-chic with a dash of "we tried."
  • The staff were generally friendly and helpful, even with my sleep-deprived grumbling.
  • The location is pretty good. Close to Ciputra World and all the action.

Would I Recommend It?

If you're looking for a clean, comfortable, and affordable hotel near Ciputra World Kuningan, this is definitely worth considering. Especially if you're on a budget and want a little bit of pampering. It's not perfect, it has some quirks, and you'll want to double-check those accessibility features if you need them. But, hey, what's a little imperfection when you're saving a few bucks and getting some decent Wi-Fi?

The Ultimate Offer:

Stop scrolling! Are you seeking a budget-friendly escape that's actually comfortable, conveniently located near Ciputra World Kuningan, and offers a surprisingly decent experience? RedDoorz Plus Near Ciputra World Kuningan 2 is your answer!

Here's what you get:

  • Clean & Comfortable Rooms: Enjoy a sanctuary after a long day, complete with all the essentials.
  • Free Wi-Fi: Stay connected (and complain about the Wi-Fi if you must – I won't judge).
  • Great Location: Explore Jakarta's vibrant heart with ease.
  • **On-site Restaurants and Relaxation: ** Relax at the pool.

Book Now and enjoy a limited-time offer: Get 10% off your stay and a complimentary continental breakfast! Don't wait! This deal won't last forever. Click here(insert fake booking link) and unlock your Jakarta adventure!

Williamsburg Escape: Hampton Inn Suites - Your Perfect Central VA Getaway!

Book Now

RedDoorz Plus near Ciputra World Kuningan 2 Jakarta Indonesia

RedDoorz Plus near Ciputra World Kuningan 2 Jakarta Indonesia

Okay, buckle up buttercups, because we're not just planning a trip, we're living it. My Jakarta adventure, starting from the RedDoorz Plus near Ciputra World Kuningan 2. Let's just say, I went in with high expectations – you know, Instagram-worthy filtered sunsets, the thrill of the exotic, maybe even a spontaneous romance with a handsome barista (a girl can dream, right?). Reality? Well, it's always a rollercoaster, and this one might have a few more loops than I bargained for.

Day 1: Arrival - Jakarta Jitters & Noodle Nirvana

  • Morning (8 AM): Jakarta. Jesus. The humidity hits you like a brick wall. And the traffic? Forget it. It's like a biblical plague of mopeds and honking horns. My Grab driver, bless his soul, somehow navigated this chaos with a prayer and a smile. Arrived at RedDoorz Plus. Expectations? Eh, it's a RedDoorz. Clean, relatively quiet. No complaints…yet.
  • (9:30 AM) Check in and Settle in, Get a grip I was totally a mess, and it was already 30 degrees. I checked in, no issues. Quickly sorted out my luggage, but my brain felt like a crumpled map. I'd been dreaming of this trip for months, but the moment I arrived, all the initial optimism seemed to dissolve, like a sugar cube in hot tea. I had to take a deep breath, and tell myself, relax. I am on holiday.
  • (11 AM) Food is the key to the heart I was starving. Headed out to find some Nasi Goreng – my Jakarta initiation rite. Found a tiny warung (small local eatery) near the hotel - the scent of cooking oil and spices hit me like a wave. The noodles were the perfect blend of savory and spicy. One bite, and the city noise faded into the background. Pure bliss. I almost cried with happiness.
  • (1 PM) Exploring Ciputra World Mall (and my own sense of direction) The Mall is massive! I mean, it's a city within a city. I wandered around, got a little lost multiple times (my sense of direction is a national embarrassment), and took a lot of selfies. Saw some amazing designer shops, but my budget's more "street vendor chic." Ended up buying a ridiculously oversized, brightly coloured t-shirt. Impulse buy, no regrets.
  • (4 PM) Back to the Hotel, Nap Time! The heat and the food were already hitting me. I'm not ashamed to say, I went back to the RedDoorz, and took a glorious nap. Pure. Bliss.
  • (6 PM) Dinner at a Rooftop Warung-ish Place (and a Moped Ride of Terror) I heard about a rooftop warung near the hotel – supposed to have killer views. I ended up getting a ride with a very friendly, but incredibly fast, lady on a moped. I have never been so scared in my life. But the views were great. Totally worth the near-death experience (maybe). Food was okay, the sunset was the star of the show.
  • (8 PM) Nightcap and Journaling: Back at the hotel. Exhausted. But in a good way. Journaling, a little bit later. My notebook is already filling up with observations, anxieties, and the sheer, glorious weirdness of Jakarta.

Day 2: Temples, Markets, and a (Minor) Meltdown

  • (9 AM) Breakfast Debacle: The RedDoorz breakfast. Let's just say it wasn't the highlight. Stale pastries and questionable coffee. Decided to skip it and get a fruit smoothie somewhere else.
  • (10 AM) Exploring the Temples: I'm a sucker for history and culture, so I headed to the old temple of Jakarta. The sheer sense of history, the intricate carvings – it was truly breathtaking. I spent ages wandering through the calm and quiet, far removed from the city madness outside.
  • (12 AM) The Market, Madness: Pasar Baru market - a total sensory overload. The smells, the sounds, the sheer volume of people. I tried to haggle for a scarf. I'm pretty sure I got ripped off, but the vibrant colours and the energy of the place were intoxicating. A street vendor tried to sell me a particularly pungent durian fruit. I politely, but firmly, declined.
  • (2 PM) Heatstroke-Adjacent: Okay, maybe it was just exhaustion, but the heat was getting to me. I found a little cafe, ordered an iced tea, and stared blankly out the window. Minor meltdown, but it's probably the heat, not the lack of sleep. I needed a break, big time.
  • (3 PM) Back to Hotel. The hotel's air conditioning was a literal lifesaver.
  • (5 PM) Shopping for spices: I headed out to a local shop. I just love herbs and spices and wanted to bring some of it home.
  • (7 PM) Sunset and Dinner: Found a nice outdoor cafe. I went for a simple, lovely dinner, took my time eating, and enjoyed the peace. After I went back to the hotel, I felt relaxed.

Day 3: Farewell, Jakarta (and the Promise of Laundry)

  • (9 AM) A Simple breakfast The RedDoorz breakfast was less awful today. It was still so much not good, but I was okay.
  • (10 AM) Trying to Pack: The hardest part of travelling is packing.
  • (12 PM) The airport The airport, more waiting. On the plane. Finally.
  • (On the plane) So much to do. It was time to get ready to go home.

The Wrap-Up (aka, My Post-Trip Thoughts):

Jakarta? A glorious, chaotic, overwhelming, and ultimately, utterly captivating city. I cried, I laughed, I almost lost my way (multiple times), and I ate more delicious food than I care to admit.

I didn't find my barista-soulmate. But honestly, the trip was better than I could have hoped. Yes, there were moments of stress. The traffic damn near broke me. The heat had me questioning all my life choices. But! Despite all the mess and the meltdowns, I learned something about myself, about the world, and the magic of a good bowl of noodles.

RedDoorz Plus was a decent base of operations. Not fancy, but clean, and that AC was a gift from the gods.

So, would I go back? Absolutely. Maybe I'll try that durian next time. Maybe. (Probably not). For now, I'll just cherish the memories, the smells, and the slightly-too-tight t-shirt. Jakarta, you absolute beauty. You've earned a place in my chaotic, imperfect, and utterly human heart.

Malang's BEST Family-Friendly Syariah Home: Griya Merjosari Awaits!

Book Now

RedDoorz Plus near Ciputra World Kuningan 2 Jakarta Indonesia

RedDoorz Plus near Ciputra World Kuningan 2 Jakarta Indonesia

Okay, spill it. Is RedDoorz Plus Near Ciputra World Kuningan 2 really the 'BEST' deal in Jakarta? Like, for REAL?

Alright, alright, buckle up buttercups. "Best"? That's a BIG claim. Depends what you *expect*, see? My buddy, Mark, he's Mr. Five-Star-Only. He'd probably scoff and say, "Are you KIDDING me?!" But *me*? Someone who's been known to survive on instant noodles and the occasional smuggled-in sandwich? Yeah, I'd say – *considering the price* – it's damn close. Think of it like this: you wanting a decent meal but your wallet's got food poisoning. RedDoorz Plus near CWK2 feels like you found a surprisingly good street vendor... it's authentic, it gets the job done, and you won't starve. Plus, compared to some of the Jakarta hotels I've seen…let's just say, some of them look like they haven't seen a cleaning crew since the Jurassic period. So, yeah. Best? Subjective. Good value? Absolutely. Just don't expect caviar and a butler named Jeeves, okay?

What's the ROOM situation ACTUALLY like? You know, the important stuff. Bed bugs? Mold? The dreaded… thin walls?

Okay, deep breaths. Gotta level with ya. I stayed there twice. The first time, I was expecting the apocalypse. I spent the first 15 minutes checking *everything*. Under the bed, behind the curtains, shining my phone torch in every crack. (I’m paranoid, okay?) Thankfully, no bed bugs, no visible mold (phew!). The room was… functional. Clean-ish. Let’s say “efficiently cleaned.” It wasn’t spotless, but it wasn’t *gross*. The walls? Okay, here’s the truth: you *will* hear your neighbors. You’ll hear them snoring. You’ll hear them… *ahem*… having a good time. You’ll hear the blessed, beautiful sounds of Indonesian television. Bring earplugs. Seriously. Bring them. And try not to judge your neighbors too hard. We all need a little privacy, you know? My second time, the room was slightly better because I brought my own pillow. Small victories, people. Small victories.

Location, Location, Location! How far is it REALLY from Ciputra World and the good stuff? Don't lie to me.

Alright, look. "Near" is a relative term in Jakarta. It's like saying "close" to the airport – which can mean anything from a 15-minute sprint to a two-hour traffic jam. It's *technically* near Ciputra World, about a 10-15 minute walk, assuming you're not battling a monsoon or a horde of motorcycle taxis. The good stuff? Well, Kuningan is a pretty central area, so you're in a good spot for shopping, eating, and generally getting around. Public transport is…an experience. Embrace the chaos of the ojek, the beauty of the MRT and don't be afraid to try your hand at navigating. If you can't handle the traffic, you will need a good book and a healthy dose of patience for some of the best restaurants are within 20-30 minutes.

Breakfast? Free? Good? Because let's be honest, a bad breakfast can ruin a whole day.

Breakfast! Ah, the make-or-break meal! Okay, here's the deal. I think it's included, sometimes? My memory is... hazy. The breakfast itself? Let's just say it's... basic. Think toast, maybe some instant coffee with that mysterious white creamer, and something that vaguely resembles eggs. Perhaps a few sad sausages. But, hey, let's be realistic. You're not paying Ritz-Carlton prices here. I personally walked to a local warung and grabbed a plate of nasi goreng. My stomach and wallet were happier. I suggest you do the same. The breakfast is not its strong suit. But I may have been lucky to be able to get a cup of coffee, and who knows.

Let's talk staff. Are they helpful? Do they speak English? Can they help me find the best bakso in Jakarta?

Staff! Okay, this is a mixed bag, like the Indonesian traffic rules. Some staff members were lovely, friendly, helpful, and happy to at least attempt communication with my broken Indonesian or my even broker English. One guy even gave me a tip for the best grilled fish nearby. Others? Well, let's just say their English was… functional. Basic. Ordering an ojek could be a challenge. Asking directions could be an even *bigger* challenge. But, overall, they were *trying*. And that's what counts, right? They weren't rude, just… sometimes, communication was difficult. The best bakso in Jakarta? That's a mission for you, my friend. But I know some places and you can ask.

Okay, the most important question. Wi-Fi. Is it decent? Because I need to work, and Instagram, and… well, you know.

Wi-Fi! Ah, the bane of *every* traveler's existence! The Wi-Fi at RedDoorz Plus Near Ciputra World Kuningan 2? Let's call it… *variable*. Sometimes blazing fast. You could download a movie in minutes. Other times? It was like dial-up from the 1990s. I spent more time staring at loading screens on my laptop than I did actually *working*. It's a gamble. If you absolutely *need* reliable internet, bring a personal hotspot or be prepared to get creative with your data plan. I ended up wandering to a nearby cafe, which turned out to be a blessing in disguise. The coffee was better, anyway.

My Single Biggest Experience there. Spill it.

Okay, here is my absolute favorite memory. One night, I came back to my room after a long day of exploring, utterly exhausted. I was just DYING for a shower. The water situation however turned out to be a disaster. No hot water. At all. Not even lukewarm. I wasn't prepared for the cold Jakarta water. I shivered through the shower. I went to the reception and the staff told me that it was a "common occurence". I was not amused. I wrapped myself in a towel, tried to get some sleep and vowed never to forget the cold water incident. It's not a luxury place. It's a practical one. But it's real. And, honestly, it was hilariously memorable. Every time I think about that ice-cold shower, I can't help but chuckle. It was a bonding experience, in a strange way.

Should I REALLY stay there? Give me the bottom line, quick!

Okay, bottom line. If you’re on a budgetHotel Radar Map

RedDoorz Plus near Ciputra World Kuningan 2 Jakarta Indonesia

RedDoorz Plus near Ciputra World Kuningan 2 Jakarta Indonesia

RedDoorz Plus near Ciputra World Kuningan 2 Jakarta Indonesia

RedDoorz Plus near Ciputra World Kuningan 2 Jakarta Indonesia